Here are some ideas..
1. The Otterbox Defender as tested by Grace (of Grace App, a communications app for children with autism) on Amazon.
2. The Lifedge Waterproof case from £99 from Lifedge.
3. This blog post reviews several great covers for younger children
4. Overboard Waterproof case from £20.98
5. The GoNow case: "Make your iPad more durable, more portable, and twice as loud!"Coast £65 from Inclusive Technology
6. The Trident Kraken Case: An alternative to the Otterbox Defender costing £40.95 from Amazon
7. The Tabtoob is just £19.99 and is recommended by a Hearts and Minds Mum.
"Our iPad has been dropped and bounced more times than a ball!! Awesome case even comes with a screen protector to take it out and about."
TOP iPAD TIPS
Finally here are three tips that you REALLY need to know to help you and your child get the most value out of your iPad:
Does your child needs an iPad? Sign up for the Hearts and Minds mobile phone recycling campaign today: