You've collected all the phones you need to get an iPad - or your choice of technology gift - from Hearts and Minds.
|Perry and his collection of phones|
Obviously the kids are excited, they can't wait for the iPad to arrive, so parents can get a bit anxious, and there have been a number of queries about the process. So here it is, step by step...
1. Email firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com to arrange collection of the phones.
2. One of the Hearts & Minds staff will email you back with the following information:
- the name of the courier company
- a collection date
- a reference number
3. The phones: Please leave them loose. Just put into one or more plastic bags and knot tightly. Put the bags in a strong cardboard box together. Tape the box up securely so that no phones can fall out.
Address the box as follows:
Hearts & Minds,
3-5 Church Street,
Staffordshire ST14 8AG
Sender: (your name and address)
4. The couriers: please contact the them directly if you need to know the exact time of collection. The courier company is Interlink and their phone number is 01782415513.
5. Collection day: please ensure that there is someone at the house on that day to hand over the phones.
6. Waiting for the iPad: It takes about 3 working days for the phones to be delivered and processed. You will then receive another email from Hearts & Minds with a tracking parcel number for the iPad once it has been despatched.
Your iPad should arrive within 14 days.
Open and enjoy :)
If your child needs an iPad please check out Hearts and Minds:
For queries on the collection of phones or the delivery of iPads: Tel-020 3130 0410